Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blogger Beware



Just another heads up, if your contacted by Leo leo.josh25@gmail.com wanting to place an advertizing link on your blog as a guest post, he does not pay bloggers. While he works for a living, he thinks bloggers should not. Or at least he expects to use their blog work to advertise his site, a guide directory for the UK.

 While he has gotten himself on some bulk post sites, where quality is clearly lacking and posts are mostly made to grab google traffic for advertising reasons, he will not be getting on my site. 

 If you blog because you love it and have made the effort to make your blog a quality spot on the internet, then you should know it has value and not let others take advantage of it. Even if they write the post, even if it is good, it is still advertising. Think about it, many people put together quality commercials for the super bowl, does that mean that the networks don't charge those companies to publish those commercials?  

  Honor your work! 

2 comments:

  1. UGH! Thank you! I just received an email from him wanting to post on my blog, Draw Central. I thought it was kinda fishy considering that my blog is about drawing/art, and his website is a call directory service.

    So I Googled his email and found that others have had issues too. Thank you for reaffirming my suspicions by posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,

    I was doing a web search to check him out.

    Anyone who wants to write a post on your blog and will not tell you in the inquiry what hew seeks to write about sent my warning signals up.

    ReplyDelete