Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Disappointed with guestblogging.com

I wish I had Not Gone To This Webinar

   My Review of guestblogging.com: I sadly fell for an e-mail AD that promised to show people how to make $500 with Guest Posting. Interesting, I love making money blogging. I ended up in an hour and half talk that was very much a waste of my time. It is a big AD to sell a guest blogging class. They said they give out certification but would not answer what governing power gives them accreditation to do so. Anyone can make a certificate! I should make one up to give to them, something along the lines of FAIL!




What guestblogging.com is Selling

 In short, they offer to help you with your writing and pitching to large blogs. They tell you to sell something using links in your guest post, services, programs, e-books to make money.

The truth about guest blogging advertising

 When I asked why they expect bloggers to let them post advertising (What those links are!) They said it is an exchange for the great content. Only we know that great blogs do not lack great content. They already have that. "Great Content" are key words basically wanting bloggers to work for free to post their advertising for free. Remember bloggers pay to host their blogs and that content! Jon tried to say it isn't ethical to charge for advertising.

 I asked Jon if a magazine would post free advertising, even if it was "great content" for free. He did not respond. (Most people wanting to take advantage of bloggers don't respond to that question.) I asked if TV networks would post advertising for free even if the commercial or infomercial was "great content" and he didn't respond to that either. Why? Because we know the truth.

 The fact is, a blog is an online publication with costs of it's own. If you want to make money from someones publication platform, you should expect to pay. No matter how great your advertisement is. Google knows about paid guest post and that is why we have to disclose them!

 Shame on you guestblogging.com

No comments:

Post a Comment