Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Blogging Block



It is 2013 and for a while now my blog has been a PR 3, and had around 10k followers between facebook and twitter. It seems to have stalled in growth and even dropped considerably since I moved from blogger to  wordpress with it. Needless to say, I will be keeping this little blog here to see what happens. While this blog has not gotten the attention of the other, it is a still a recording of a path and I think, or rather hope, that someday it might help other bloggers! 

Like a writer with writers block, I think there is such a thing as bloggers block. I am not sure if the deal and coupon bloggers get this feeling as most of their content is sharing deals set by companies. Blogging about life, about issues, about topics that reach down into you, that is a different kind of blogging. 

I feel like I have run into a wall with blogging. I love it, I love writing, but I am not feeling very organized, and not feeling very motivated. I am seaking to fix this of course, after a year of hard pushing to be a great blogger and making it farther than so many others, it is any wonder I am feeling a bit burnt out? 

So I started a few more blogs to follow some more interests and though to check back here and update. I don't have all the answers but I can say, if your a struggling blogger, find others who can inspire you! Don't give up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment