Thursday, September 20, 2012

Blogging Tip - Get in the Group


One of the key things to blogging is social networking these days and one of the best ways to network and grow I have discovered is to make sure you know the right people and are in the right blogging groups. The best blogging groups I have found so far are organized not on forums but rather facebook groups. This could change in the future but for now this is how it is. 

I am in three that I check on multiple times of day. They provide different things. One is very exclusive and I couldn't get you into it if I tried. They find companies that need reviews and then make sure those in our group get them and do them well. Another group is all about support in social marketing and SEO, and the other is a group run by a blogger who gets us paid posts for a commission of her own and goodness she does she deserve it. All three groups save me a lot of time and help my blog grow and make sure I have a lot to do.

Remember Blogging Is Not Just About Readers!

It is also about your relationship to other bloggers and companies that count on you! 

2 comments:

  1. This was a great post Kimberly and very true. It is all about who you know. Those who are social will fare far better than those how lurk through the groups and never speak up.

    Bobbie Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making connections is the most important part about blogging. Thanks for the reminder and please keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete