Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blogging Tip - Content Content Content



    My blog is now getting over 20,000 views a month and I have been at this as a "part time job" for near 8 months. Not bad! I am reviewing items a few times a week and getting paid sponsor work a few times a week as well. It is all coming along. 


  So what is my problem? I have been so focused on reviews and paid work that my blog is a mess with it all and content is not longer the theme. Certainly there is content but woven into so many of those posts are paid for links. I need more fresh content that is just content, only content. I have gotten so far from it though that I am bit lost. I am worried my blog will drop out from under me soon if I do not get back on track. 


  BLOG TIP: CONTENT!

    Don't end up stuck like me, focus on your content, your passion. Keep posting every day and make sure your posting from your heart and not just your wallet. In the long run it will make the biggest difference! 


  

3 comments:

  1. Content is what brings people and brings people back for more information. Its best to be incomplete with a end note to come back in like an hour for more information. So you can run up the visits and the appetite for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to juggle it all isn't it. I cut back on r&g's recently to focus more on content.

    ReplyDelete